Good Finance is a credit intermediary that provides a comparison service where you can compare the loans and terms of the banks and lenders with which Good Finance cooperates (the “Service”). Through an application you can get offers for loans from several banks and other lenders. This way you can compare interest rates from several players and choose the option that suits you best.
You can use the Service when you want to collect existing loans and eg. credit card debt or when you want to take out a new loan. The advantage of using Good Finance’s Service instead of comparing directly with the banks is that only one credit report is taken instead of several and your credit rating is preserved.
Credit information and information collection
By accepting these terms and conditions, you, as well as your potential co-applicant, agree that Good Finance will order a credit report on you / you at Upplysningscentralen AB (UC). Through Good Finance’s service, only one credit report is registered, which our partners can access. By law, UC will send you request copies so you know what information has been provided and to whom.
Note that you can have multiple request copies sent home, but that does not mean that more credit information is registered on you. In some cases, some of our partners may additionally include additional information in addition to the information provided by UC to improve the quality of the credit decision.
In some cases, some of our partner banks may test you for credit cards within the framework of the same credit information that is taken. Terms and agreements are entered into separately.
You agree that we obtain credit decisions and supplementary information from the banks and lenders with whom we cooperate.
Purpose of treatment
We will process the information above for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service
- To ensure customer awareness
- To personalize and enhance your experience of the Service
- To send you notifications and notifications by mail, telephone, electronic communication (such as SMS or e-mail) or otherwise, including sending you marketing of our products and services
- To improve and develop the Service and new services and products, and to analyze your use of the Service
- To ensure the technical functionality of the Service
and to fulfill obligations under law.
By accepting the terms of the Service, you agree to:
- Your personal data is processed in accordance with this personal data policy
- We or companies within Schibsted Media Group can send direct marketing to you, eg by mail, telephone, electronic communication (such as SMS or e-mail) or otherwise (you can cancel further offers at any time)>
- That we and our sister company Compricer AB, to the email address you specify, have the right to continuously send out newsletters with information about new services or offers from [Good Finance AB], other companies in Schibsted Media Group and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive such a newsletter, you may cancel this service at any time by clicking on the intended link provided in each newsletter
Legal inquiries and injury prevention
We may use, store and share your information in response to legal inquiries (such as house searches, court decisions, lawsuits or similar), or when necessary to detect and prevent criminal activity. We do this so that we can protect ourselves, you and other users.